SWITZERLAND IS THE ULTIMATE DESTINATION
As ancient Greek philosopher stated "CHANGE IS THE ONLY CONSTANT"
Heraclitus made this finding 2500 years ago.
It is incredibly timely.
How we work:
1. The starting point is when a candidate contacts us and sends us his or her CV.
2. One of our experienced Greek team members will speak to the candidate personally.
3. Short listed candidates will be contacted by our Swiss team
4. An application file will be composed and a shortlist of suitable positions will be prepared. At the same time the process of recognition in Switzerland of medical qualifications can be initiated.
5. Interviews, by skype followed by a visit to Switzerland when there seems to be a match
6. Conclusion of a contract
Switzerland: Professional and Personal Opportunities for Greek Medical Consultants
Switzerland provides an excellent standard of living and quality of life. Though the cost of living is expensive, this is more than accounted for by the high wages and low taxes.
In Switzerland, housing, education, health care, social security and infrastructure are all maintained to a very high standard. It is safe and child-friendly, and there is a very lively sporting, cultural, and social scene. Switzerland’s location at the heart of Europe makes it easy to explore the rest of the continent.
Swiss recognition of Greek medical qualifications is made by the Swiss Medical Board. Practising medical staff also need certification from the Canton in which they work. These applications take approximately three to four months, and require proven language ability in one of the Swiss languages (German, French, Italian) at Level B2 (Common European Framework). However, as we work primarily with hospitals and medical centres in German-speaking Switzerland, we will prioritise candidates with good German speaking and writing ability.